Members also benefit from a wide range of MTANZ activities including:
Insight and Influence
- Participate in industry representation on Strategic Advisory Groups (SAG) and Special Interest Groups (SIG)
- Receive regular updates and engage in consultation on New Zealand medical device procurement and market access for public healthcare.
- Participate in regulatory workshops to ensure an efficient and effective therapeutic registration scheme, with minimal regulatory burden and timely market access, is maintained for New Zealand
- Receive timely information that provides you with industry intelligence and policy developments affecting the industry - receive the latest national and international healthcare news.
By joining MTANZ members ensure the industry has a voice at the highest levels to influence healthcare sectory policy and direction.
- Receive invitations to industry-specific seminars and workshops at reduced member rates
- Prior notice of exhibitions facilitated by MTANZ such as the Dental Expo, with a discounted fee for members booking an exhibition stand
- Contribute to and attend MTANZ's Annual Healthcare Congress, the recognised industry premier event: part of the HealthTech week
- Eligibility to enter the annual MTANZ Innovation Award
- Ethical standards and compliance with applicable laws are critical to the medical technology industry's ability to continue its successful collaboration with healthcare professionals
- Use of the MTANZ Code of Practice logo to promote ethical interactions with healthcare professionals and others within the medical technology industry
- Professional development opportunities for staff
Majority industry membership gives authenticity, credibility and weight to the role of representing the sector.
Principled approach, including Code of Practice, creates confidence and demonstrates responsibility of the sector
Depth of knowledge and evidence-based positions allows for quality stakeholder relationships and effective promotions of members' interests.