By joining MTANZ, members ensure the industry has a voice at the highest levels to influence healthcare sector policy and direction.
Members also benefit from a wide range of MTANZ activities including:
- Participate in industry representation on Strategic Advisory Groups and Special Interest Groups
- Receive regular updates and engage in consultation on NZ medical device procurement and market access
- Participate in regulatory workshops
- Receive timely information and news affecting the industry
- Receive invitations to industry-specific seminars and workshops at reduced member rates
- Prior notice of exhibitions facilitated by MTANZ, such as the Dental Expo, with a discounted fee for members booking an exhibition stand
- Contribute to and attend MTANZ's Annual Healthcare Congress, the recognised industry premier event:part of the HealthTech week
- Ethical standards and compliance including professional development opportunities for staff
- Use of the MTANZ Code of Practice logo
- MTANZ membership certificate
Membership subscriptions to MTANZ are paid annually (1 April - 31 March).
Pro-rata fees will apply for new members who join part-way through any year.
Associate membership of the Medical Technology Association of New Zealand (MTANZ) is available to persons, firms or companies who have sufficient commonality of interest with the Society Members. Associate members are invited to join MTANZ by invitation of the MTANZ Executive Board.
Associate members are not entitled to vote on any question or be elected to the MTANZ Executive Board.